Chilli Crab Linguine
This quick and simple dish is a great way to use crab. The chili gives it an awesome kick – and it’s ready in less than 25 minutes..especially if I dress the crab for you!
- 01.Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling, well salted water (around 1 tsp per 600ml) for 7-8 minutes or until al dente.
- 02.Meanwhile, put the chopped tomatoes, crabmeat, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, chilli flakes and garlic into another pan and warm through over a gentle heat.
- 03.Drain the pasta, return to the pan with the warmed sauce ingredients, then briefly toss together. Season to taste. Divide among 4 warmed plates and serve immediately.
- 400g dried linguine or spaghetti
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, skinned (see tip), deseeded and finely chopped
- 300g fresh white crabmeat (see our how-to video below)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- 50ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
Servings : 2
- Ready in : 25 Minutes